Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dutch Dare Challenge #205 - "Tag You're It"

Today's challenge at the Dutch Dare is "Tag You're It".  The challenge to make a tag or a card with a tag on it.   This week's sponsor is Crafty Sentiments.  They carry unmounted rubber and digital stamps along with their own line of dies.  I am using the image "Benson Bear".  For my card I dug out a very old die from Sizzix.  Using the largest tag I cut one out of pink cardstock and pattern paper.  I cut the pink tag in half and added it to the sides of the pattern paper just to add an accent.  Using the medium size tag I did the same with grey cardstock for my sentiment.  I printed the image several times to make the flowers.  The bear & flowers are colored with Copics.  I colored the image and then used an old towel with blending solution over the image to give the bear some texture.  The white background was run through my Cuttlebug folder "Swiss Dots".  Here is my card for this week.



Stamps: Crafty Sentiments "Benson Bear", Sentiment PI "My Balloon" & Inkadinkado for the news print on the leaves.  (The stamp did not have a name on it - which is strange)
Paper: X-Press It Blending Card, Pink & Grey Cardstock from my stash
Pattern Paper: Recollections "Mosic Memories"
Dies: Sizzix "Tags Scallop Combo #2, Nestabilities Oval & Lacey Ovals
Punches: SU Oval & Scallop Oval
Cuttlebug "Swiss Dot" Embossing Folder
White Gel Pen for eyes and highlight on nose
Copics:
Bear- E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, RV10, R20, Blender Refill
Nose- E25, E27, E29
Flower- R81, R83, R85, Y13, Y15, Y17
Ground & Shadow- W00, W1, W3, Blender Pen
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.