Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dutch Dare Challenge #211 - Birthday Fun

Today's card is for the Dutch Dare Challenge #211 - Birthday Fun.  Our great sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry.  They have some really super sweet designs to work with, so check them out if you can.  For my card I am using the image and sentiment from "Birthday Birdie".  I wanted to make something bright and fun this time, so I decided to go with yellows and reds for my color scheme.  My image is colored with my copics and for sparkle I used a silver gel pen for the dots on his party hat and tassel.  I used my Marvy "Snow Marker" for the frosting to give it some dimension and Glossy Accents on the candle.  I then went back and added some Ice Stickles for some sparkle.  The rhinestones are from Michaels and the sentiment was cut using my Fishtail Die-namics.  The paper was Basic Grey "Shine On".




Hope you can join us this week for some Birthday Fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.