Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dutch Dare Challenge #223 - Photo Inspiration

Today at the Dutch Dare Card Challenge we have a photo inspiration challenge.  I admit photo challenges can be difficult for me.  I usually just way over think it, so for this card I just went with it.  Our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles and for my card I am using their  "Floral Watering Can" image.  Here is the photo inspiration.  



For my card I tried to give it a summertime feel and picked color combos from the photos.  The image was colored with Copics, the sentiment is from a retired set from Stampin Up called "Pursuit of Happiness".  The pattern paper is from Recollections Pastels Printed Cardstock and the roses were made using the MFT Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics.  I used the SU Bird Punch for the leaves.  There are pearls added to the center of the roses and some gems randomly added for some sparkle.  



 I hope you will be able to join the design team this week and look forward to seeing what you have created...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.