Friday, February 28, 2014

Art Impressions "Shake Your Booty" Birthday Card

Today's card is for a friend who is celebrating his 92nd birthday.  I wanted to make him a special card, so I pulled out the Art Impressions "Shake Your Booty" Disco Set.  I purchased this along with a female version when AI was having a sale.  These sets come with an Action Wobble, so it makes for a fun card.  I stamped and colored the image, then paper pieced the shirt and colored in the flowers.  I fussy cut the image and popped him up with pop dots.  The papers are from the Studio Calico "Daring Dear" 6x6 collection  and the sentiment was computer generated.


 For the inside of the card I stamped the second image, colored it with my Copics, glued it to another layer of white card stock and then fussy cut it out.  I used the same papers and layout then attached the stamped image using the Action Wobble.  The inside sentiment came with the stamp set.  If you never have seen or used an Action Wobble with just a little flick he is shaking his booty.



This was a fun card to make, hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.