Saturday, August 2, 2014

Art Impression Challenge "Like an EmBoss"

Today I pulled out one of my favorite Art Impressions stamps called "Sylvia".  I love how she  looks a wee bit stressed.  The challenge this week at the Art Impression blog is embossing.  It can be either wet or dry.  For my card I dry embossed pink/white core cardstock from DCWV using a folder from Darcie called Swirl Background.  Then I lightly sanded it to bring out some of the white core.  I colored my image with Copics and paper pieced her top with papers from Authentique's Latest & Greatest collection.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and the cupcake is from Stampin Up's Create a Cupcake stamp set & matching punch.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 

I also want to share a couple of pics of this year's fawns.  



Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

  1. Like this stamp and I love your card: fun-tastic!!
    What sweet pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Yes, cupcakes fix everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome!!! Love the embossing action my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable!! Love the colors and embossing and your paper piecing is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, I absolutely love the image :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The embossing and sentiment is perfect with her. -Amy H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. Love the sentiment and of course that cupcake.
    Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.