Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tiddly Inks "Happily Ever After" Card

Well, I have one more wedding in a couple of weeks, so I pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets from Tiddly Inks called Happily Ever After.  My color choices might be a little odd for a wedding card, but I'm happy with how it came out.  The papers are from DCWV White Fern 6x6 pack.  As soon as I saw it I thought these would be perfect for wedding cards with the subtle patterns and colors.  The opening was die cut using the MFT Die-namics Rounded Banner Stax and the vine was die cut using Memory Box's Blooming Vine Die.  The sentiment is the All Occasion Banners stamps & the matching die called Tilted Banners.  Both are from Simon Says Stamp.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stencils and/or Stamps
 

 The inside sentiment is from Stampabilities called Soulmates.


Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

  1. Perfection! Love the background papers, and the stamped images, of course, too! I love that you tied your inside and outside together with the shape! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Linda! I love your paper choices. Fab coloring. How wonderful that you chose to play along in our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck in the draw and come play with us again soon, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card! And are you kidding me? The color palette could not be more gorgeous!! I love how the couple stands out so beautifully against the subtle background, yet the whole thing flows together with such elegance. I really like how you used that great doorway cut-out for the interior of the card, too, and the sentiment is heartwarming. The only thing I'm sad about is that I didn't get a card like this when I got married! ;) Thanks so much for sharing your amazing skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.