Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

With Mother's Day coming up I made a card to send to my mom.  Since I will be mailing it I didn't go crazy with layers.  I am also entering this card in this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.  First I die cut the flowers using the Wildflower Corner Die from Memory Box leaving the negative space on the dark pink card stock.  Using the same die I cut it again using silver paper and glued it into the negative space.  I used a piece of light pink card stock on the back to fill in the flower.  The sentiment was die cut using a die from Penny Black called For You.  I cut it three times and layered them for some depth. I love all the Penny Black sentiment dies because they are just so delicate looking.  I added some bling to the smaller flowers and that was it.


 Thanks for stopping by...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.