Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Art Impressions Harv - Male Birthday Card

I'm always making birthday cards because that is what I use the most, but my stash is lacking male cards.  So I try to make a few just to have on hand.  Today's card is just that a card with more of a male theme.  The stamped image is from Art Impressions called Harv and the sentiment was one of those $1 stamps they have in the bins at Michael's.  It's a simple card, but I think it works.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use more than one die or punch.  (I used 2 different sized circle dies for my sentiment).
Addicted To Stamps and More - Challenge #234 Clean & Simple
Crafty Creations Challenge #337 - Anything Goes


 Have a great day...

2 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card, Linda! Love the textured background, and the fun image! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab CAS card, Linda! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.