Thursday, January 24, 2013

Exciting News! Dutch Dare Challenge #201 "Winged Things"

Exciting news...I am now a member of the Dutch Dare Challenge Design Team as of yesterday, so I am hitting the ground running.  I hope you will take the time to check out the challenges and participate.  This week's challenge #201 is "Winged Things".  I'd like to thank our great sponsor this week Sweet N Sassy Stamps.  They have both clear & digi stamps along with their own line of dies.  For this challenge I used the digi image "Butterfly & Flower".  I colored it with my Copics - matted it on a piece of white card stock that I ran through one of my Cuttlebug folders. 


Here is my card.





It's a little hard to tell in the pic, but I printed a second image colored only the butterfly, cut it out and added it to the card using pop dots to give it a more 3D appearance.  The image is layered on a larger circle of white card stock and then the scalloped circle in black.  


    

Here are the details for my card.

Stamps: Sweet N Sassy Digi Stamp "Butterfly & Flower"
Ribbon from my stash
Flower: Y13, Y15, Y17, Y19, E59, E23, E25, E27, E29
Butterfly: YR24, E41, E43, E44






1 comment:

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.