First, I made a card using the new Embroidered Blooms stamp set. I have larger envelopes, but I wanted to do something different. I really liked how Dawn used a glassine bags to package her cards, so that is what I had in mind. Since I didn't have any bags, I used vellum. I am not much for using my sewing machine, but I stitched the sides together. There is a flap in the back and I topped it off with a "fishtail flag" in the same motif as my card. I think together it turned out well.
Here is my card in my vellum envelope.
The vellum is sheer enough to see the matching card.
Here is my card.
Stamps: Embroidered Blooms
Paper: SU Bashful Blue & Vellum (I had in my stash)
Pattern Paper: SU (was in my scrap bin)
Until next time...