Thursday, October 3, 2013

Creative Knockouts Challenge #5 - Case Study

Today we have a fun challenge at Creative Knockouts called "Case Study".  Participants posting to this challenge need to "CASE" one of the design teams cards.  This will be fun to see what you all come up with.  Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and I picked "Stella Love - Person to Annoy".  I just love Stella and Gus - the images are so cute and they work for any type of card.  I thought this would be a perfect anniversary card.  

I colored the image with Copics, added Glossy Accents to their glasses and red Stickles to the heart and dots on Stella's dress.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee.  I distressed the edges of the image and sentiment with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  The glittered heart brads are from Michaels.


Here is my card for this week...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.