Thursday, October 31, 2013

Creative Knockouts Challenge#9 - Banners & Pennants

The challenge this week at Creative Knockouts is Banners and Pennants and the sponsor for this challenge is Meljens Designs.  They have so many cute images it hard to pick just one.  The design team has created some really super cute cards, so I hope you have a chance to check them out.  For my card I picked the Birthday Bee image.  I colored it with Copics and added a lot of Stickles for major sparkle.  The banners were made using the Ribbon Banner Die from Simon Says Stamp and the papers were from My Mind's Eye "Moments" 6x6 pack.  I used a Spellbinders Oval and Label Eighteen die for the image.  The sentiment and punches are from Stampin Up.  The stamp set which might be retired is called Teeny Tiny Wishes.  


Here is my card for this week.



 I hope you will be able to join us for this week's challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.