Saturday, September 5, 2015

PTI Mighty Oak Birthday Card

Here is another quick card using the Papertrey Ink Mighty Oak stamp set & coordinating cover plate.  Using the cover plate I die cut the paper then stamped the tree trunk in the negative space.  Using Walnut Distress Ink I went around the outside of the paper.  The leaves were stamped using the different leaf designs in the stamp set.  In gold embossing powder I added the Happy Birthday sentiment.  It's hard to see and I think I might do something different next time.  Also, I stamped it after I popped up all the leaves, so it was a little difficult to get the stamp exactly where I wanted it.  Here is my card.

 

The inside was stamped using a sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly.  The bird was from StampinUp called Young Vermillion.

  

Thanks for stopping by...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.