Friday, September 4, 2015

Simple Birthday Card

Here is another simple card using Papertrey Ink products.  The idea for this card came from Nicole Heady's blog from the November 2013 release.  To see her card please click HERE.  She always has such creative designs for all the PTI stamps & dies.  For my card the back panel was stamped using the PTI stamp set Embroidered Blooms.  The blue panel was die cut using the PTI Tipped Tops dies.  I also used the Happy die cut from the set to make the negative cut.  The "Birthday" was stamped using an old set from Stampin Up called Happiest Birthday Wishes.  I thought it still needed a little something, so I added some gems.
  



The inside sentiment was from Print Works called Wishing You a Day.



Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.