Thursday, December 20, 2012

First Post For My New Blog

Well, I finally took the plunge and setup my blog.  This will be a place for me to post pics of my handmade cards and talk about what my inspiration was behind each one.  From reading other forums I realize it can be hard to get followers, so I look at this as more of a diary of my work.  Today we are in blizzard conditions, so as soon as I get a sunny day I will be posting some pics of my current creations.  If by chance you stumble onto my blog a comment would be appreciated. That way it will give me an idea on what I can improve on.  
That's it - till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I don't think you'll have any problems finding followers. Your cards are great! Perhaps try putting a "Followers" gadget on your side bar so it makes it easy for people to follow you. :-) Oh, and if you remove the word verification and change to moderation instead, it makes it easier for people to leave comments (you can still control what is published when you moderate the comments).

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.