Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Where has my MOJO gone lately???

Have you ever had a time where you just can't seem to find your card making MOJO?  I seem to be in a slump as of late, since I broke my wrist.  I'm have managed to make a few cards, but I guess I'm just not feeling it - do you know what I mean?  So, when your MOJO is just not working what do you do?  Well, for me I went out and ordered more stamps and dies.    I know I have enough already, but who can resist with all the monthly release parties at the different online stamp companies.  Second, I cleaned my work space.  Let's face it...I am a messy stamper.  Space is limited and that just makes it hard to put stuff.  Next, I just decided to make a card for me that is going someplace special.  That is my mother - Mother's Day is just around the corner, so I put together this card using a sweet image from Bugaboo Stamps called "Ava Flower Patch".  She is colored in with my copics and cut out using my Spellbinder large Octagon & Octagon Scallop dies.  The flowers are also a Spellbinder die called Rose Creations and the paper is from Recollections - Mosaic Memories.  I had just finished the inside of my card and noticed that I had black ink on the corner of my image.  So, I added a couple more flowers in the upper left corner as a cover up.  The inside has a simple "Love You" sentiment with some small hearts.  The card has a lot going on, but I think my mom will like it.    





Would love to hear your thoughts on getting your MOJO going again.
Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.