Thursday, October 17, 2013

Creative Knockouts Challenge #7 - Paper Piecing

Today we have a fun challenge at Creative Knockouts - it's paper piecing.  I think paper piecing always add a little something special to my projects, so I use this method often depending on my image.  Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments and I am using their digi image Harriet - Friendship.  I colored her in with Copics and paper pieced her dress, hair bow and teddy bear.  The papers are from the Recollection paper pad "Mosaic Memories".  The sentiment is a stamp from Hero Arts.  


Here is my card for this week...



Hope you can join us for this week's challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, she is super cute and I love the dress paper pieced. Super excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is amazing! Love the coloring! Your DP's really make that image pop!

    ~hugs~
    Amy DT Sis

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.