Monday, December 2, 2013

Never Underestimate the Power of this Woman Card

Just a quick post today with a card using the Art Impression stamp "Maude" and sentiment "Never Underestimate the Power of this Woman".  I just love this image, since I'm not a morning person I can relate.  The papers are from the Embellish by Dena 6x6 pack and gems from Michaels.  I colored the image with Copics, added some distressing with Antique Linen Distress Ink and cut her out using the Spellbinders Oval and Scallop Ovals dies.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
Use It Tuesday - Anything Goes
(The blue card stock was a leftover piece in my scrap bin and the gem stones I have had for ages.  They were from the dollar bin at Michaels.


Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. SO cute and totally fun, too! Great colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used, so much fun!

    As a morning person, this is what staying up late at night makes me feel like. ;)
    Thanks for sharing at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.