Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pure Innocence "Freckles" Card

Today's card is using the sketch from the My Favorite Things "Get Sketchy" Challenge.  It's been a while since I have pulled out one of their stamps.  This one is my favorite Pure Innocence stamp called "Freckles".  These are easy to color and always work well paper pieced.  The paper is from My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp die & stamp set "Expressions for You".  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Mother's Day or Special Girl

Here is the sketch...


Here is my card...




Hope you enjoyed this card...

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card. You used the sketch to perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.