Monday, August 11, 2014

A Couple More Wedding Cards

Here are a couple more wedding cards I made for my niece.  This was one of those times where I went on the internet for some inspiration.  I found a beautiful wedding card that was done by Kristii Lockart.  To see Kristii's lovely card & check out her blog click the link HERE.
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink die set Man & Wife.  I also used the PTI stamp & die set Mini Blooms.  The pattern paper was from My Mind's Eye In Bloom 6x6 pack, which I covered with a sheet of vellum to soften the look.  The sentiment was from Stampendous and embossed using Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder.  Here is my card.
  

The design for my next card came from Kim O'Connell.  She does some wonderful coloring using Copics and you can check out her blog & card by clicking on the link HERE.  This card uses the super cute Tiddly Inks stamp Happily Ever After.  The paper is from My Minds Eye Love Me paper.


Thanks for stopping by...


1 comment:

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.