Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Art Impressions Challenge "Java Love"

Well, I am finally back.  With the holidays and heading to Florida for the winter I'm ready to get going.  My goal this year is to get more cards done.  Today's card is for the "Java Love" challenge over at the Art Impressions blog.   The theme as you can guess is anything to do with coffee, so I pulled the Art Impression stamp "Maude".  Since I didn't have any sentiments related to coffee I went with one I printed on my computer.  The papers are from Prima Marketing called Doodle Deux 6x6 collection.  The opening was done using the My Favorite Things Die-namics Rounded Banner Stax.  

Here is my card for the Java Love Challenge.
 

 It was a cloudy day when I took my pic, so it's a little dark.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your sentiment and bright colors for dear old cheerful Maude teehee. :)
    Great card!
    -Amy H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Maude...and with your pretty colors and design you made her look beautiful, lol! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Love this and your sentiment is perfect with Maude!! So fun and cute! Thanks so much for joining the Art Impressions Java Love challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.