Thursday, March 5, 2015

Stampingbella Uptown Paisley Has A Prezzie

The Stampingbella challenge this week is washi tape or ribbon.  So for my card I pulled out Uptown Girl Paisley has a Prezzie.  I colored her up with Copics and the stripes weren't as bad as I thought they would be, since they are pretty small.  I also got carried away and added Stickles to her skirt, bows and the ruffles on her top.  The sentiment was a diecut from Penny Black called Celebrations.  I love these and use them alot!  The paper is also one of my favorites from Prima Marketing called Doodle Deux.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
  

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the coloring and that fab patterned paper! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.