Friday, April 3, 2015

Make It Monday - Double Partial Die Cutting

It's been a while seen I done a card for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge.  This week Laura shows how to make a card by double partial die cutting.  For my card I pulled out the "Happy" die form PTI's Tipped Tops Dies.  The background was done with an air spritzer and markers.  The birthday sentiment and flowers were die cut and stamped using PTI's Bigger Blooms.  The paper is from Fancy Pants Designs Park Bench series.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Papertrey Ink Make It Monday - Double Partial Die Cutting
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday
 

Have a great weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda! It's so elegant and pretty, I love your spritzed background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 6th Birthday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.