Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge

This week for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge Danielle Flanders shows how to use heat embossing with ink blending to add a subtle yet striking addition to any project.  For my card I heat embossed the clock using the PTI stamp set Hands of Time and then blended ink over the top using a dauber. The hands of the clock were from the coordinating die set.   The flowers and leaves were die cut and stamped using the PTI set called Brushed Blooms  and the sentiment was die cut from the Penny Black set called Many Thanks.  Here is my card for this week's challenge.


 Thanks for stopping by...


      

10 comments:

  1. I think this card is gorgeous! The colors are so pretty together, and I love the flowers in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is a really pretty card. The clock image was a perfect choice. Brushed Blooms is a perfect accent.
    VERY pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beautiful PTI clock image gets me every time! Love how you showcased it with the Brushed Blooms. Gorgeous, Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hands of Time looks great with those black hands decked out with flowers in the two corners. Great design, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm swooning!! stunning card! Every detail is perfect!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a truly stunning card this is! I really enjoy seeing the Hands of Time set be used. Everything made with it is always beautiful. What a treat for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought about embossing Hands Of Time but it really looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally forgot about the clock image which I never use. What a mistake!
    I wouldn't think about combining that image with flowers - ingenious idea and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.