Friday, January 13, 2017

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday - 2016 A La Carte

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  I am back with a card for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge 2016 A La Carte.  For my card used the technique from Danielle Flanders Make It Monday Challenge #243 Ink Blending Over Heat Embossing.  Using white embossing powder and VersaMark ink I heat embossed using PTI's Fancy Flourishes stamp set.  Using a blending tool I added some pink ink to bring out the embossing.  The die cut frame was from the PTI Shaker & Sprinkles Kit.  The flowers are from one of my favorite stamps & die sets PTI's Forget - Me - Not.  And last the die cut sentiment was from Penny Black called Celebration Dies.  Here is my card for this week's challenge.


 Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Linda! Love the beautifully embossed background and the pretty blossoms! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit to my blog & the lovely comment. Beautiful card here. Love the embossed & inked background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is so soft and pretty. The addition of the black really makes this card stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of the technique--gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda! LOVE your background...so soft and lovely!! Well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.