Sunday, January 14, 2018

Inlaid Die Cuts

Just a quick post today showing some cards I made using Memory Box dies.  I have examples of very simple designs to more intricate.  Here they are.


 This design was the most intricate.  I die cut the butterflies on white card stock and adhered it to a black piece of card stock.  Using the die cut with black card stock I adhered it in the opening on the white piece. Then I die cut a piece of pink & blue card stock and using my pik stick adhered the tiny pieces into the wings of the butterfly.  Doing it this way the card design has a smooth surface.  It's putzy, but I love the look.


I did the same thing here only the die cut was a lot simpler.

   
For this one I just inlaid the white die cut in the die cut opening done on the black card stock.  Very simple and you actually get two cards with the reverse color combo.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.