Saturday, August 25, 2018

PTI Make It Monday - Layering Patterns Over Images

It's been awhile since I posted a card for Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge.  This week Dawn challenged everyone to layer a pattern over stamped images.  So for my card I stamped flowers and leaves using PTI's Gran's Garden stamp set.  Over that I stamped using a background stamp from Inkadinkado.  The sentiment was embossed using a stamp from  GinaK called Scripty Sayings.  I've been on a gold kick lately, so I added some gold washi tape with ribbon and also added some gold Stickles to the stamped red stars.  I didn't have a lot to choose from for background stamps and I wasn't sure how this would turn out, but I am happy with the design.


Here it a close up of my stamped layered image.

  
Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice on your background text! Gran's Garden is always a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.