Saturday, June 15, 2013

Birthday Card Using Art Impressions "Cliff"

Time just flew by today, so I am posting rather late.  I just received my order from Art Impressions for some new stamps, so of course I had to try one out.  Since most of the challenges this week are looking for Father's Day / masculine cards I decided to use the stamp "Cliff".  I went with a birthday card, since I can always use those in my collection and I had finished my Father's Day card a couple of weeks ago.  The image was colored with Copics.  The sentiment is from an old Stampin Up set called "Word Play" and the papers are from Basic Grey "Fact".  


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes With A Twist Father's Day / Men / Male
Art Impressions - Challenge #112 Masculine Cards

By the way - if you check out the Art Impressions challenge you may notice my card from the  June 8th posting.  I am proud to say it was picked for their "Top Spot".


Here is my card...




Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Love it! That image is fab, as are the papers & your layout is great too!
    Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons in our One For The Guys challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Linda! I love the layout, the papers and especially your wonderful colouring. Glad you could join us at Art Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your AI cards. They are precious!
    KathyC

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.