Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday - Reverse Stenciling

Today's card was made for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge.  Betsy has a video showing a reverse stenciling technique.  I don't have a lot of stencils, so I ended up using the Spellbinders Impressabilities Flourish.  It's basically a metal stencil that worked just as well as a plastic stencil and I was happy with the results.  I used that as my background with the PTI You've Been Framed: Hexagon Die.  I love these You've Been Framed dies, as you probably noticed I used them a lot.  The sentiment was done using the PTI Wet Paint Cuts Dies.  The Birthday was from the PTI Wet Paint Stamp Set.  I finished it off using the PTI dies & stamps from the Rosie Posie sets.   The leaves were from the PTI Turning A New Leaf stamps & dies.  So here is my card.


 I like how this background turned out and will probably use the technique again.
Thanks for stopping by...



5 comments:

  1. WOW...LOVE your background! The colors are so pretty and are just perfect for your beautiful flowers! Lovely, lovely card Linda!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, you did a great job with this challenge. I always love the Rosie Posie set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Your back is really nice and rosie posie is one of my favorite sets. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. digging the rosie posie element, I need to bust that cutie out!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.