Saturday, July 2, 2016

Art Impressions Challenge - Slide On By

Art Impressions is introducing a new line of stamps and dies that makes an interactive slider card.  So for this week's challenge the theme at the Art Impressions Blog is Slide On By.  I really love these new sets they are so cute and the design team has some really wonderful examples.  For my card I looked up different slider type cards on You Tube, since the challenge was to have a slider or some type of hidden feature.  I once again used the Art Impressions Bowling set for all the images & sentiments for my card.  By pulling the ribbon on the right hand side of the card you reveal both the right & left hidden parts of the card.


As you pull on the ribbon both tabs start to reveal themselves.


Here are the tabs fully revealed.  The bowling pins I masked off to create them stacked together.  The bowling ball was one I colored and fussy cut from the image I used on the front of the card. 


Here is a close up of the sliding parts of the card. 



Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Great slider card and image! Love the bright colours and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.