Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Papertrey Ink Make It Monday - Window Chipboard Sentiments

This week for Papertrey Ink Stephanie has a great video on window chipboard sentiments.  I think this technique gives your card a little something than the usual.  For my sentiment I used the stamps & die from Wonderful Words: Birthday.  For my top layer I used gold mylar tape on some white card stock and then die cut it out just for a little pop!  The balloons are from the PTI stamp set Scene It: Celebration.  I used a tip I saw on Betsy's blog applying the ink to the balloons using a sponge dauber.  It gives the balloons a somewhat transparent look.



Here is the inside with another sentiment from the Wonderful Words: Birthday stamp set.



Thanks for stopping by...

9 comments:

  1. This is perfect!! You did a really great job! Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold is my current favorite to craft with--I love that you used it, Linda! Makes a festive birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card with the balloons and cutout sentiment! Love that we both used the same birthday die...hadn't used mine in ages and had forgotten what a great one it is to use for birthdays! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is just beautiful! I so love the gold sentiment over the beautiful stamped balloons along with a few gold sequeins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike - balloons! I love the gold sentiment - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card - I love the mylar tape idea. I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and I love the addition of the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--what a great take on the challenge! Love the balloons & the word done in gold!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.