Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Papertrey Ink Release Day 4 Challenge - Birdhouse

Today is not a card, but a birdhouse.  For release day 4 at Papertrey Ink the challenge is to create a birdhouse using the template provided.  For my birdhouse I printed the template on white card stock, since that was the only kind I could get to go through my printer.  I gave it a red roof with a cedar shake look.  The leaves are from the Papertrey Ink stamps & dies called Turning A New Leaf.  The flowers are from the PTI set Forget-Me-Not and the bird is from Winter Woods.  This was a very fun challenge.


 Have a great day...

2 comments:

  1. Linda this is so stinkin' cute! Lovely choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birdhouse melts my heart. It's so sweet. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.