Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dutch Dare Challenge #206 - Boys Rule

For today's card I am joining the "A Team" for the Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Boys Rule.  The challenge to make a card for the man or boys in your life.  The sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.  I love their images, so I wanted to play along too.  Again, it is difficult for me to do male cards mostly because of the papers I have in my stash.  But I need a card for my dad's birthday and the Bugaboo "Gus Birthday Recount" image fits the bill!  I colored him with my copics and added RV0000 to the skin shading to give him a more gray skin tone.  I finished him off with some Glossy Accents to his glasses and the balloon.


Here is my card...




The papers were some kraft and black cardstock that was in my stash.  The pattern papers were both Recollections from Michael's "Bold Basics & Mosaic Memories.  I used a white gel pen to add the dots on his patches.
Copics:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, BV0000
Hair, Ground & Shadows - C00, C1, C3, C5
Overalls - B91, B93, B95, B97
Shirt & Patches - R35, R37, R39
Ballon - Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Hat - Y13, Y15, Y17, R35, R37, R39, Y04, Y07, Y09

P.S. - Bugaboo has freebies every Friday.





2 comments:

  1. Love this.. your layout is perfect for him and gotta love that sassy image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi brilliant! Love what you've done with the image and the lovely DP with the numbers on it!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.