Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch #90

Woohoo...I got down in my craft area yesterday and created two cards, so I actually have two posts for today.  That's a first.  For this card I used The Deconstructed Sketch #90.  I love Jen's sketches and the examples she has on her site.  Based on the size of my squares I made this into a 4 1/2 inch square card.  The pattern paper is from Basic Grey's "Hello Luscious" 6 x 6 pad.  The sentiment from Stampin Up's "Pursuit of Happiness" stamp set, which I believe has been retired.  I used my ticket tag punch on the corners and used some Tea Dye Distress Ink around the edges.  The flower is the MFT Die-namics Sunflower Die.  The leaves are Papertrey Ink's die "Turning A New Leaf" the stamp set "Embroidered Blooms".  The ink was SU's Certainly Celery and Old Olive.  

Here is the sketch.


And here is my card...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.