Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #112

It's been a while since my last post.  We were on vacation and it's hard to get back in the swing of things.  But here I am, so the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #112 was a great place to start.  If you are interested in the challenge the MFT forum at Splitcoast Stampers is the place to check it out.  Here is the sketch for this week.


For my card I used the PI stamp set "You're So Tweet".  The sentiment is from the Stamps of Life "Trees To Build".  The cardstock is SU Marina Mist & Whisper White.  The pattern papers I picked up at a rummage sale from a Stampin Up demonstrator, so I don't know which collections they were from, but I am sure they are retired.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with my Copics.  I added a little Stickles to her hair clip and heart on her dress.  



Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair- Y21, YR21, YR24
Hair Clip and Belt- B95
Shoes- C7, C5, C3
Bird- E30, E33, E35




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...
I love hearing from you and checking out your blog.